- Ferns are an ancient family of plants—which first show up in fossil records from a time over 100 million years before dinosaurs walked the Earth. In fact, ferns grew before flowering plants existed.
- According to the symbolic meanings of plants, the fern stands for “sincerity.” Ferns also played a role in medicine, including uses as a remedy for rheumatism, toothaches, baldness, and nightmares.
- Element is air.
- Wild Atlantic Way fern leaf earrings, designed and created by Paul Connolly in Ireland.
- From the Wild Atlantic Way foliage, a fern leaf has been reproduced to create Irish jewellery of unique distinction.
- The beautiful 2 tone colouring accentuates the etched detail of these contemporary Irish earrings.
- An Irish gift handcrafted on the Wild Atlantic Way, West Cork.
- Supplied on a Paul Connolly presentation card.
- Non-allergenic surgical steel earwires.
- Size of leaf — 0.9cm wide — 4.4cm long.
- Free postage.Pre 2018 Paul Connolly was previously trading as Aqua Fortress.
Rebranding was launched at Showcase, Ireland’s Creative Expo, held in Dublin, in January.
Paul is a member of the Crafts Council of Ireland and participated with the Cork Local Enterprise Board.
Two decades of experience has proven him to be a master craftsman, producing quality affordable genuine Irish products.
|Dimensions||4.4 × 0.9 cm|
Large, Size 3