- Although foxglove is very dangerous if misused, it has a long history of medicinal use for heart and kidney problems, edema and aconite poisoning. Foxglove, or digitalis, has a long association with witches and witchcraft.
- Element is water.
- Wild Atlantic Way foliage jewellery created by master craftsman Paul Connolly.
- Wild Atlantic Way foxglove leaf earrings handcrafted in Ireland.
- Designed and crafted in West Cork from the Wild Atlantic Way foliage.
- Beautiful 2 tone colouring accentuates the intricately etched detail. An Irish gift of quality, a foxglove leaf picked locally transformed into an elegant, enduring piece of Irish jewellery.
- Supplied on a Paul Connolly presentation card.
- Non-allergenic surgical steel earwires.
- Size of leaf — 1.8cm wide — 4cm long.
- Free postage.Pre 2018 Paul Connolly was previously trading as Aqua Fortress.
Rebranding was launched at Showcase, Ireland’s Creative Expo, held in Dublin, in January.
Paul is a member of the Crafts Council of Ireland and participated with the Cork Local Enterprise Board.
Two decades of experience has proven him to be a master craftsman, producing quality affordable genuine Irish products.
|Dimensions||1.8 × 4 cm|
Large, Size 3