- Holly trees were thought to protect against lightning strikes, and so were often planted around dwellings , thus they came to be associated with thunder Gods such as Thor and Taranis. In Ireland, it was associated with Lugh, God of Lightning.
- Other magical powers include protection, bringing good luck, and the enhancement of dreams.
- Element is fire.
- Wild Atlantic Way holly leaf earrings, handcrafted in Ireland. A piece of Ireland forever etched into this unique design.
- From local Wild Atlantic Way foliage on the Beara Peninsula, West Cork, a beautiful holly leaf has been reproduced onto brass. The 2 tone colouring accentuates the detail.
- Quality Irish jewellery, an Irish gift from the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Designed and crafted by Paul Connolly and supplied on a Paul Connolly presentation card.
- Non-allergenic surgical steel earwires.
- Size of leaf — 1.5cm wide — 4.2cm long.
- Free postage.Pre 2018 Paul Connolly was previously trading as Aqua Fortress.
Rebranding was launched at Showcase, Ireland’s Creative Expo, held in Dublin, in January.
Paul is a member of the Crafts Council of Ireland and participated with the Cork Local Enterprise Board.
Two decades of experience has proven him to be a master craftsman, producing quality affordable genuine Irish products.
|Dimensions||1.5 × 4.2 cm|
Large, Size 3