- Celtic earrings handcrafted on the Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland.A quality Irish gift.
- Intricate use of fine Celtic Knot-work interwoven with detailed Celtic bird design, most likely to be a swan. The swan is a symbol of grace, beauty, elegance, divinity and radiance. The swan is a mystical bird with a deep connection to music. Swans aid in the interpretation of dreams and assist in the process of spiritual development. The feather of swans are considered to have mystical properties and have been used to decorate ceremonial robes.
- The dark hue of the contrasting etched Celtic design compliments the craftsmanship of this Celtic jewellery, handcrafted on the Wild Atlantic Way, in Beara, West Cork, Ireland, by Paul Connolly.
- Perfect Celtic gift from Ireland for ladies.
- Highly polished brass.
- This Celtic jewellery from Ireland has earwires of non-allergenic surgical steel.
- Size Width (at widest point) 13mm. Length 2.7cm.
- Free postage.Pre 2018 Paul Connolly was previously trading as Aqua Fortress.
Rebranding was launched at Showcase, Ireland’s Creative Expo, held in Dublin, in January.
Paul is a member of the Crafts Council of Ireland and participated with the Cork Local Enterprise Board.
Two decades of experience has proven him to be a master craftsman, producing quality affordable genuine Irish products.
|Dimensions||1.3 × 2.7 cm|
Medium, Size 2