- Celtic earrings handcrafted on the Wild Atlantic Way, West Cork, Ireland by Paul Connolly.
- Celtic knot-work design in a circular panel inspired from the Book of Kells. There is not just one knot that can be called an “Eternity Knot”. Any knot that has a closed path, with no beginning or end may be symbolic of eternity or continuum. It is debatable if this was ever the intentional meaning of ancient scribes, but since this meaning was suggested by the great Scottish Celtic art teacher of the 20th century, George Bain, it has been an accepted meaning by many artists and craftsmen. Since knot-work is often used as an emblem of heritage, the symbolism of “continuum” reinforces the endurance of the tradition.
- The dark hue of the contrasting etched Celtic design compliments the craftsmanship of this Celtic jewellery from Ireland.
- Highly polished brass and an ideal ladies gift from Ireland, handmade by Paul Connolly.
- Earwires are of non-allergenic surgical steel.
- Size diameter—23mm.
- Free postage worldwide.Pre 2018 Paul Connolly was previously trading as Aqua Fortress.
Rebranding was launched at Showcase, Ireland’s Creative Expo, held in Dublin, in January.
Paul is a member of the Crafts Council of Ireland and participated with the Cork Local Enterprise Board.
Two decades of experience has proven him to be a master craftsman, producing quality affordable genuine Irish products.
Medium, Size 2