- Nettle has long been recognized for its bounty of nutrition as well as its sting.
- Wisdom handed down from ancient times includes advice on using nettle to protect one’s self from lightning, to enhance fertility particularly in men, to reduce the swelling of arthritic joints and to heal the sick.
- Nettle’s element is Fire.
- Wild Atlantic Way nettle leaf earrings designed and created in Ireland. Wild Atlantic Way foliage reproduced into unique Irish jewellery.
- From West Cork, a nettle leaf has been recreated by master craftsmen into an Irish gift with elegance and enduring qualities.
- The 2 tone colouring accentuates the intricately etched design.
- Supplied on Paul Connolly presentation card.
- Non-allergenic surgical steel earwires.
- Size of leaf — 2.8cm wide — 3.5cm long.
- Free postage.Pre 2018 Paul Connolly was previously trading as Aqua Fortress.
Rebranding was launched at Showcase, Ireland’s Creative Expo, held in Dublin, in January.
Paul is a member of the Crafts Council of Ireland and participated with the Cork Local Enterprise Board.
Two decades of experience has proven him to be a master craftsman, producing quality affordable genuine Irish products.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 2.8 cm|